Star Staffing, voted North Bay’s Best Places to Work is looking for you. As a local, women-owned company, we are free to act solely in the best interest of those we serve, our clients, candidates and the community. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Recruiter, someone who works well in a fast-paced and team driven environment and who has great customer service and communication skills.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to clients, employees, and our all-star team. We offer excellent benefits, a phenomenal team atmosphere with great commission and bonus structure along with dedicated hands-on owners who really care about the success of the team and company.
A FEW FACTS ABOUT STAR STAFFING:
- Star Staffing is a local, women-owned, full- service staffing partner.
- We serve businesses and job seekers throughout Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Solano and surrounding counties.
- We are the only staffing firm to be awarded as a Best Place to Work (and two years in a row).
- We love what we do and it shows. Work with a company that invests in you and cares about you!
Primary responsibilities are to proactively source, recruit, and interview new candidates for employment; making quality placement of candidates and providing professional customer service and excellent account management.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining and reporting data on recruitment activities including job requisitions, applicants tracking, interviews, and hires.
Participate in community and networking events in order continually promote Star’s presence and expertise in the staffing industry.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients, making a strong effort towards business development.
- Uphold accurate system for tracking employees over a variety of shifts; active candidate list.
- Ensure all jobs orders are filled within required period of time.
- Conduct quarterly work place safety inspections.
- Complete accident investigation and paperwork on work-related injuries.
- The Senior Recruiter will interview, screen, and select skilled and entry-level candidates to work in both clerical and industrial positions.
- Verify employments references, skills evaluations, perform background, and drug screening.
- Properly communicate to employees ensuring they are equipped with all necessary information about their assigned job including contact information, job details, timecard, safety info, etc.
- Developing and maintaining effective recruitment strategies including internet web sites, social media, community outreach and other available sources as needed.
- Update/monitor our website to be certain all current job openings are posted.
- Minimum five years recruiting experience or related training such as human resources, or customer service/sales/staffing.
- Use Effective Time Management skills to achieve goals and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication, networking, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Bilingual (English//Spanish) is Preferred.
- Must exercise strong independent decision making skills and work well independently while under deadline pressure.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible days and hours based on our client needs.
- Proficient use of various software programs such as MS Office and other database programs.
For Immediate Consideration, Qualified Candidates should email resume to: Letty@Starhr.com