Thanks to you, our valued clients, our employees, and the whole community, Star Staffing is celebrating 20 years of success! And what better way to celebrate than with a Talent & Recruiting Conference? On March 28, you’ll want to join us and here’s why:
- You’ll learn how to recruit top talent. The unemployment rate is at an all-time low and recruiting talent needs to be a top priority for most businesses. At this conference, we’ll let you in on our secrets—lessons learned over two decades. If you prioritize any educational event this year, it should be this one.
- You’ll hear from expert speakers. We’ve carefully chosen proficient speakers who will demonstrate how you can better serve your company in its recruitment and retention efforts. You’ll be entertained and come away with the tools you need to outshine your competition!
- Help us celebrate! Let’s face it; without you, we’d have nothing to celebrate. The magic happens in our work together and we want to use this day to thank you! Good food, great stories, and a happening convergence of local leaders will all add to the fun.
- Your attendance helps fund two scholarships. Star Staffing is going to donate proceeds from the conference to two HR students at Sonoma State University. We take our company values seriously, and one of them is to be a positive influence in the community. These scholarships will help two future HR professionals succeed!
- Make connections. We HR professionals should stick together! At this conference, you’ll meet other like-minded professionals who may be great resources for you in the future.
Registration is now open, with early-bird pricing in effect. We’re also offering up to 15 free student tickets starting February 19, so please help us spread the word. See you March 28!