Positively Impact Your Business In 2020
Chatbots, Recruiting Systems, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.
2020 brings a new year, a new decade and new advancements in recruiting technology and improvements in company culture. All this change can be overwhelming and honestly tough to grasp. Luckily, Talent Summit: The Future of Work brings HR professionals from all over to discuss these topics and provide the strategies your company needs to stay competitive to not only attract but retain their best talent.
Here are 5 lessons you’ll learn from Talent Summit 2020 and the tangible takeaways your team can implement right away:
- Attracting top candidates is always a top concern for employers. With the age of recruiting automation, it is also important for employers to stay on top of trends and technology to get the attention of potential candidates. On average, mobile job seekers successfully complete 53% fewer applications, which means if it’s not intuitive people will abandon the process. Your application process should not only be user and mobile-friendly but keyword “friendly”. Returning speaker Katrina Kibben will teach you practical ways to make the most of your simple automated interactions to create a candidate experience that is helpful, but most importantly, human.
2. With our average attendee rating of 4.9 Talent Summit gives you palpable strategies to bring back to your company to implement that day. Previous attendee Melinda Hepp of Studio PR says “As a new business owner on the verge of growing my company, I gleaned more valuable information from this conference than I even expected. I had many a-ha moments learning about the fundamentals of a good job posting, recruiting and interview strategy, and I also relished the discussions and panels about creating a desirable workplace culture. I even worked with one of the speakers to help me with a pivotal hire. This conference came at an important crossroads for my company, and it greatly helped me steer the ship.” Even one a-ha moment can significantly make a difference in the structure or culture of your company. Ready to significantly enhance your company for just $145?
3. 67% of job seekers consider workplace diversity an important factor when considering employment opportunities. If enhancing your diversity and inclusion strategy isn’t on your list of top 3 initiatives for 2020 —it needs to be. Alison Crawford Senior Global Program Manager of Uber will share her top strategies to attract a more diverse workforce, transforming your workplace culture to create a better, more productive environment.
4. The new decade presents new challenges for HR teams. With the average workforce comprised of 25% Baby Boomers, 33% Gen Xers, 35% Millennials2 connecting, and leading multiple generations comes with its fair share of obstacles. As “People” leaders your role is to find unique ways to motivate employees while also resolving conflict inherently created by this diversity. Returning Keynote Speaker Margaret Graziano will discuss specific strategies to identify and remove these obstacles, and how to differentiate between culture and climate and how each impacts the employee experience and your authority as a leader.
5. With all this newly implemented technology to stay competitive, how do we compute, digest and make “human” sense of all that data? Heather Bussing, Employment Lawyer & Analyst at HR Examiner shares her own discoveries on how Artificial Intelligence creates complexity in the hiring process and how we as HR leaders needs to continuously investigate this data to ensure a human outcome. As AI maintains its momentum, so comes the risks. Heather will breakdown how to utilize your AI data to uncover biases that can result in costly compliance issues and help improve the engagement and retention of your workforce.
The Future of Work is here, Talent Summit 2020 is designed to help your organization maintain a competitive advantage by gaining the tools and resources you need to enhance your talent strategy. Get your tickets today at starhr.com/talent-summit.
Want to know more? Star Staffing has 7 locations in Northern California, including Sacramento, Lodi, Napa, Fairfield, Hayward, Petaluma, and Santa Rosa. Star Staffing is one of the top employment agencies in Northern California providing flexible staffing solutions, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placements. Please reach out to any of our team members to hear more about this conference or Petaluma job openings at 707-762-4447.
Did you enjoy this article? Check out these similar posts: