TALENT SUMMIT 2019
Thursday, March 7
Sonoma State University
Get your tickets now!
(Registration ends 2/25)
A conference designed for HR and Talent Acquisition self-starters, forward-thinkers, and dreamers.
You’re only as great as the talent you hire. Getting the right talent with the right skills into the right positions requires strategy and innovation. Help your organization maintain a competitive advantage by gaining the tools and resources you need to enhance your talent strategy.
One attendee from last year’s conference shared: “It was the best recruiting conference I have ever attended. I walked away with takeaways that could be implemented immediately. The speakers were some of the best I’ve ever heard.”
Candidate scarcity seems to be the number one issue for recruiters and managers. With an unemployment rate of 4.1% in California, talent management is the number one priority not only for Human Resource professionals but also CEOs. With the talent shortage, most recruiting ends up being less about hiring the best person and more about hiring the best person standing at the end of the process.
WHO SHOULD COME?
Talent Acquisition Managers, HR leaders, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and C Level Executives because every role in an organization is about talent. Learn airtight strategies from workplace experts about best hiring practices, culture, industry innovations, and workplace strategies.
WHY ATTENDING WILL BE THE BEST MONEY YOU’LL SPEND IN 2019:
For just $150, you will gain access to:
- Competitive Strategies: Our speakers will deep dive on a specific topic and/or tactic that they’ve used to achieve huge success in HR and Recruiting.
- Consumption: With so many distractions, it’s nearly impossible to focus. Getting out of the office, away from your normal day-to-day routine, will set you up perfectly to learn and improve yourself and your business.
- Continued Learning: Learn new ways to overcome industry challenges, especially in our candidate-driven market. Walk away with what can be done to ensure you are hiring the best person.
- Expert Speakers: We’ve carefully chosen proficient speakers who will demonstrate how you can better serve your company in its recruitment and retention efforts. You’ll be entertained and come away with the tools you need to outshine your competition!
- Like-minded Professionals: You’ll be placed strategically in a room full of 150-200 professionals to learn and network. Attendees range from first-time recruiters and HR professionals to Directors and VPs of large corporations.
“The ability to recruit great talent is one of the most important skills that a leader can possess, and it’s also one of the biggest challenges.” – Fortune
“The unfortunate reality that so many companies have been falling back on generic practices to achieve something as complicated as great company culture.”- Forbes
“Sixty-two percent of recruiters say their job is more difficult today than it was a year ago, continuing an ongoing trend – as two-thirds (67 percent) say their job is more difficult than it was five years ago.“ -Monster