Our hearts are weary as wildfires throughout the region are impacting our communities and threatening homes, land, and businesses. Our thoughts are with those in the surrounding areas and we’re grateful to those on the front lines fighting for our safety and saving our beautiful counties. We hope you and your families are safe.
All Star Staffing offices remain open at this time. Please let us know immediately (if you have not already) your status (i.e., closures, expected length of closure, and/or staffing needs). We’ve been working diligently to check on and inform employees as changes occur. We want to keep communication fluid during this tragic and emotional time.
We are available and can be reached directly at all locations.
In an effort to be a resource during this time, we’ve created a resource page with local information that we hope you find helpful. It will be updated as often as possible as more resources come available.
Live Wildfire Alerts
- CalFire Incident Map
- Nixle – Text Updates Available
- Live CNN Stream
- Sonoma County Emergency Preparedness
Preparing for Evacuation + Protecting your Home
- Fire Evacuation (Downloadable Checklist)
- Wildfire Emergency Supply Kit (CalFire)
- How to Immediately Protect your Home from Wildfires
- Harden your Home from Future Fires
- Pre-Evacuation Checklist (SR City)
- Power Outage Checklist (Red Cross)
- PGE Wildfire Alerts
Animal + Wildlife Resources
- Animal Emergency Shelters – L.N.U. Lightning Complex Fires
- Napa Wildlife Fire Services
- Napa Wildlife Rescue
- Protecting Your Dog from Wildfire Smoke and Poor Air Quality
- Are You Financially Prepared for a Wildfire?
- Information on Rental Insurance that Covers Wildfires
- Fire Insurance Quote for Homeowners