Get Our Monthly Labor Report
The American job market changes rapidly, even more so in California and in our local counties. So we created the labor report to help you stay at the forefront of important labor trends that affect your business. Each month, we round up the top labor market highlights and provide insights on what’s to come. Beginning in May 2021, you can start to receive monthly labor reports straight to your inbox.
You’ll get both a high level overview as well as local, industry specific information to provide you with the best information possible that your business needs. We’ll also provide additional resources so you can dive even deeper into the information and make informed decisions.
The labor report covers national trends while highlighting local regions
- Sonoma County (Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, etc.)
- Napa County (Calistoga, St. Helena, Napa, Oakville, Yountville, American Canyon, etc.)
- Solano County (Fairfield, Vacaville, Vallejo, Dixon, Hartley, etc.)
- Sacramento County (Elk Grove, Arden-Arcade, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Wilton, Citrus Heights, etc.)
- San Joaquin County (Lodi, Stockton, Tracy, Ripon, Woodbridge, etc.)
- Marin County (San Rafael, Novato)
- Alameda County (Hayward, Oakland, San Leandro, Alameda, Piedmont, etc.)