About Star Staffing
Star Staffing’s mission is to exceed the expectations of our clients and employees by building relationships based on integrity, a commitment to safety and operational excellence. We’re one of the leading employment agencies serving clients and candidates throughout Northern California.
Fast, Fun Facts
- Star Staffing is a local, certified woman owned, full-service career and job placement service.
- Founded in 1998 to service the wine industry, but we do much more.
- We are in business to make the best match between employee and employer.
- Call us super-connecters! If you need top talent or a new job, we’ve got you covered.
- We love what we do, and it shows! You’ll be great results and will have fun working with us. We guarantee it!
We Make the Difference for Northern California Employers and Job Seekers
- Hands-on owners. Star Staffing owners are very involved in each account to ensure we’re consistently exceeding expectations.
- Long-term solutions. We’re intensely focused on providing lasting solutions that achieve your business initiatives.
- Faster, easier job placements. Superior technology and 24/7 service allow us to rapidly match the right people to the right jobs – and rapidly scale your operations.
- Tenured, knowledgeable staff. With over 60 years of combined experience, we’re experts at what we do.
Star Staffing has been recognized locally and in the staffing industry as a best-in-class staffing provider.
- 2018: North Bay Business Journal – Best Place to Work (6th consecutive year!)
- 2018: Clutch Highest Rated Staffing Firms
- 2018: North Bay Biz – Best Job Placement Service
- 2017: Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies (3rd consecutive year!)
- 2017: NorthBay Biz – Best Company to do Business with in Napa, Gold Status
- 2016: Staffing Professional of the Year – Nicole Smartt
- 2016: Daily Republic – Voted Top Staffing Firm in Solano County (2nd consecutive year)
- 2015: Women in Business Winner
- 2015: North Bay Biz – Best Job Placement Service – Gold (2011-2015)
- 2010, 2011: NorthBay Business Journal – Forty Under 40 – Lisa Lichty (2011) and Nicole Smartt (2010)