March 6, 2024
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM PST
The world of HR is evolving rapidly and requires new skills not necessarily taught in the classroom. We’re diving into real workplace issues and scenarios HR leaders can’t ignore. Get ready to grow your skills to be the best HR leader you can be.
AI and HR: Leveraging Technology
Speaker: Ryan Kelly
Intelligence (AI) is rapidly transforming the landscape of Human Resources and
the Internet itself. This session will provide HR leaders with an introduction
to AI and its disruption and benefits to the industry. Ryan will dive into what
AI is, where it came from, and how to use it successfully to enhance
decision-making, streamline processes, and optimize workforce management.
- Understand the tools available and how
they apply to the HR field.
- Identify the potential benefits and
challenges of adopting AI in HR.
- Discover how AI can revolutionize talent acquisition,
training, and retention.
Coaching for Excellence: Maximize Employee Potential
Speaker: Lois Lang
Coaching is not just about providing feedback; it’s about unlocking the hidden potential within your employees. In this dynamic session, you’ll discover how to transform your managers into effective coaches, equipped with skills and tools to guide their teams towards exceptional performance and growth.
- Learn how to create a coaching culture that fosters accountability and ownership for personal and professional development.
- Develop a structured coaching plan that aligns with your organization’s goals and objectives.
- Empower your employees to take ownership of their growth and development.
Transform your workplace and equip your managers with the coaching skills they need to unlock the full potential of your workforce.
Focus Session: Effective Frontline Leadership
Speakers: Michelle Strasburger, Business Minded HR Executive, HR Rebel, Consultant and Health Coach
Karen Brieger, CPO, Coach & Mentor
High-quality managers can greatly influence how other employees feel about their own skills. And in turn, that feeling can affect productivity.
In this session you will learn:
- How to empower frontline leaders
- Leadership approaches to strengthen networks and improve engagement
- What role KPIs should play and how attrition may be affected
Star Staffing is a recognized SHRM & HRCI certified provider.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Spaces are limited.
RSVP today to reserve your spot.