Star Staffing remains open during Shelter in Place as an essential business. Learn more here and be sure to check out our resource page for Covid-19 information and links.
Why Work With Star Staffing?
It’s simple. Your success is what’s most important to us.
We place candidates into rewarding careers throughout Northern California. We’re not just a temp agency, we want to be your staffing partner and we are here to help every step of the way. We can help you find a short term or long term position, depending on your needs.
We Are Here to Help You:
- Expand your skills and experience. We offer jobs at every level (entry through executive) in a wide range of fields such as warehouse and distribution, production, hospitality, administrative and so much more – providing opportunities for you to learn and grow.
- Get your foot in the door. If you’re looking for a new job in Northern California or want to break into a new industry, Star Staffing can get you started. In fact, you’ll gain inside access to positions that aren’t posted elsewhere.
- Work a schedule that’s right for you. Working with so many different companies allows us to offer various shifts and position types. So whether you’re looking for full-time or part-time work, night shift, etc. – we can help!
- Stay well. We offer a variety of employee benefits, including health coverage. We also put safety at the top of our priority list and provide on-the-job safety and forklift training, to keep you safe. You also have access to our Risk Manager who can answer any job-related safety questions and will be your safety advocate.
Star Staffing Job Categories
- General Production
- Wine and Food Production
- Assembly/Machine Operation
- Human Resources
Positions can be temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct hire. Ask your recruiter for details or click below to send us your resume!