How to Become a Star Employee
Registering with us is easy. Here’s how our process works:
Save time by completing your application online from the comfort of your home, Starbucks, or anywhere. Be sure to call your local branch once this step is complete.
Your Star representative will meet with you one-on-one to gather more information about your experience, work history, skills and what you’re looking for in a career.
- We’ll use this information to present you with job opportunities that are right for you.
- We can coach you through the client interview process, to ensure you make a great impression.
We will verify your work references. Then, depending on the assignment, additional background and drug screening may be required.
4. Training and Orientation
To keep you safe on the job, you’ll watch a safety training video and get a detailed overview of the company and job requirements.
Ready to Get Started?
At Star Staffing, we put employees first. To help you, your job and your finances stay in great shape, we offer the following benefits:
- Access to medical and dental benefits
- Star of the Month (aka Employee of the Month)
- Holiday pay
- Safety training and incentive programs
- Skill assessment tutorials
- Employee appreciation days/months
- Referral bonus program
- Paycards, direct deposit
- Opportunities to gain experience and broaden your job skills
Positions vary from temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire. If you’re looking for a temp agency for short term work, or need a long term, full-time position, we can help. We look forward to working with you!