OSHA 10-Hour Training
Star Staffing is proud to offer a 10-hour OSHA Training provided by our in-house OSHA Authorized General Industry Trainer. The OSHA 10-hour program is a general industry training program approved by OSHA and attendees receive the OSHA 10-hour completion card, which is good for 3 years.
The April Session is full. Please fill out the form to be notified of the next training dates or to request a private training for your organization.
This course covers:
- Introduction to OSHA, employees’ rights, etc.
- Walking and working surfaces, fall protection
- Exit route, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Protection Plans and Fire Protection
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials
- Materials Handling
- Machine guarding
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Safety and Health Programs (Injury Illness Prevention Plan)
- Incident Investigation – Root Cause Analysis
- Job Hazard Analysis
connect with our trainer
Please provide the below information and our trainer will reach out soon!
Get the latest employer news.