September Labor Report
This covers the most recent employment data released on October 21, 2022.
We provide both a high level overview and a super-local, industry specific information monthly. Our goal is to provide you with the best information possible so you can utilize the this data to up-level your business and hiring processes.
Of course, we’ll share how this labor report information affects staffing in your area.
National hiring trends with a local focus
- Sonoma County (Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, etc.)
- Napa County (Calistoga, St. Helena, Napa, Oakville, Yountville, American Canyon, etc.)
- Solano County (Fairfield, Vacaville, Vallejo, Dixon, Hartley, etc.)
- Sacramento County (Elk Grove, Arden-Arcade, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Citrus Heights, etc.)
- San Joaquin County (Lodi, Stockton, Tracy, Ripon, Woodbridge, etc.)
- Marin County (San Rafael, Novato)
- Alameda County (Hayward, Oakland, San Leandro, Alameda, Piedmont, etc.)
Are you wondering what action items you should be taking for your staffing needs?
Let us help! Our team is well versed in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire solutions so for your ideal staffing experience. Connect with your Star Staffing representative, or contact us to connect with our expert local staffing team to discuss your specific hiring needs.
When you work with Star Staffing, we’re your trusted recruiting and staffing partner.