This report is updated monthly once the labor reports are out and includes both national and local data. We will give both a high level overview as well as more local, industry specific information. It’s our goal to provide you with the best information possible so you can utilize the this data to up-level your business and hiring processes.
We’ll also provide additional links and resources for you to continue your research and dive even deeper into the data you need to make informed decisions. And, of course, we’ll share how this labor report information affects staffing in your area.
National hiring trends with a local focus on regions we serve
- Sonoma County (Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, etc.)
- Napa County (Calistoga, St. Helena, Napa, Oakville, Yountville, American Canyon, etc.)
- Solano County (Fairfield, Vacaville, Vallejo, Dixon, Hartley, etc.)
- Sacramento County (Elk Grove, Arden-Arcade, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Citrus Heights, etc.)
- San Joaquin County (Lodi, Stockton, Tracy, Ripon, Woodbridge, etc.)
- Marin County (San Rafael, Novato)
- Alameda County (Hayward, Oakland, San Leandro, Alameda, Piedmont, etc.)
Are you wondering what action items you should be taking for your staffing needs?
Let us help! Our team is well versed in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire solutions so for your ideal staffing experience. Connect with your Star Staffing representative, or contact us to connect with our expert local staffing team to discuss your specific hiring needs.
When you work with Star Staffing, we’re your trusted recruiting and staffing partner.