2023 WORKPLACE & EMPLOYMENT TRENDS REPORT
Local hiring trends, unemployment data, staffing updates, and more.
Are you tired of spending endless hours combing through labor reports and trying to make sense of the data? By staying educated on labor market conditions, you can make informed decisions about staffing, compensation, and workforce development.
Local labor trends can also affect the availability of talent, the competitive landscape, and the overall economic health of the region.
For example, if the local market is tight, HR leaders may need to consider offering more competitive packages or developing programs to upskill existing staff. Alternatively, if there is a surplus of talent, HR leaders may need to adjust their recruiting strategies to attract top candidates.
Our monthly report is designed with busy employers like you in mind, delivering concise and comprehensive information on key labor market indicators. From employment rates to wage trends, our monthly report provides a clear picture of the current state of the labor market, helping you make informed decisions that drive business success.
National hiring trends with a local focus
- Sonoma County (Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, etc.)
- Napa County (Calistoga, St. Helena, Napa, Oakville, Yountville, American Canyon, etc.)
- Solano County (Fairfield, Vacaville, Vallejo, Dixon, Hartley, etc.)
- Sacramento County (Elk Grove, Arden-Arcade, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Citrus Heights, etc.)
- San Joaquin County (Lodi, Stockton, Tracy, Ripon, Woodbridge, etc.)
- Stanislaus County (Modesto, Salida, Ceres, Turlock, etc.)
- Marin County (San Rafael, Novato)
- Alameda County (Hayward, Oakland, San Leandro, Alameda, Piedmont, etc.)
Are you wondering what action items you should be taking for your staffing needs?
Let us help! Our team is well versed in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire solutions so for your ideal staffing experience. Connect with your Star Staffing representative, or contact us to connect with our expert local staffing team to discuss your specific hiring needs.
When you work with Star Staffing, we’re your trusted recruiting and staffing partner.